A Bible craft for the story of Jesus feeding the multitude.
- Print the template. Print the circle on brown construction paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out the fishes, loaves and square piece.
- For older kids: Take the circle piece and on the back glue on brown strips of paper in a weaving pattern. For younger kids: On the back of the circle piece print the basket pattern.
- Cut out the circle from the construction paper, making sure to add glue to any strips of construction paper that become loose.
- Take the finished circle, cut on the dotted lines and fold on the solid lines.
- Add glue one at a time to each corner of the circle to form the basket shape.
- On the square piece fold on the solid lines. Place it inside the basket.
- Finally place the fishes and loves inside the basket.
Jesus feeds 5,000 is also referred to as the fishes and loaves miracle. This is a quick and easy craft so the kiddos will remember your Bible lesson.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out each piece.
- Glue the fish and loves behind the basket in a random order.
- Glue the whole thing onto a piece of construction paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the whole figure.
- Your kids can write the memory verse on the back.
If you decide to use the small template, after the kids have finished it you can glue a magnet to the back and they can place it on their fridge.