Jesus feeds 5,000 is also referred to as the fishes and loaves miracle. This is a quick and easy craft so the kiddos will remember your Bible lesson.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out each piece.
- Glue the fish and loves behind the basket in a random order.
- Glue the whole thing onto a piece of construction paper or cardstock.
- Cut out the whole figure.
- Your kids can write the memory verse on the back.
If you decide to use the small template, after the kids have finished it you can glue a magnet to the back and they can place it on their fridge.