The Lost Sheep Puzzle- Activity Sheet
The Lost Sheep Puzzle
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
The Parable Of The Lost Sheep Game
Your kids will not only have fun looking for the lost sheep. but they will be reinforcing the lesson of this parable.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the first and second page.
- Cut out the bushes on the second page.
- Color in the back of the bushes you just cut out.
Zacchaeus was rejected by the people around him. But Jesus didn’t reject Zacchaeus. Jesus was full of compassion. This craft helps the kiddos remember that Jesus came to seek and save those that were lost. Jesus offers salvation to everyone who comes to Him in repentance and faith. Jesus will not reject anyone who truly repents of their sins and places their faith in Him.
“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out.” John 6:37
You can also use green leaves made out of construction paper.
For the story of the burning bush you can glue red, yellow and orange tissue paper.
- Print the templates. (Zacchaeus)
- Color the tree outline and Zacchaeus.
- Cut out Zacchaeus.
- Have the kids dip the tip of their finger into green paint. They can then, randomly paint the leaves on the tree. They can be creative by using different shades of green.
- Glue Zacchaeus next to the tree. Using the same brown crayon, color pencil or marker you used to color the tree, draw a branch for Zacchaeus to hold on to.
- Using green paint, paint the grass under the tree.
You must be logged in to post a comment.