Your Word Sweeter Than Honey
“How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth.” Psalm 119:103
This is the attitude our children should have towards God Word. We should teach them to desire Scripture. Children should want to read it. They should want to memorize it. Our goal should be that through the work of the Holy Spirit, the authoritative truth of the Bible might be understood and embraced so students may see and interpret all of life through the truth of Scripture.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out each piece.
- Glue the honeycomb onto a piece of cardstock or construction paper for strength.
- Trace each hexagon with orange marker. Alternatively you can also use glitter glue around each hexagon.
- Glue the leaves to the side of the flower.
- Glue the banner onto the honeycomb and then the flower to the banner.
- Finally glue the bees onto the honeycomb.
You must be logged in to post a comment.