stained glass window
Stained Glass Window Sun Catcher
If you have been following my blog for some time you would have realized that I love sun catchers. There is just something about them that brings a smile to your face and they happen to be very versatile. You can make a sun catcher for virtually every Bible story.
Here is a sun catcher craft that would be great to do around Easter.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the stained glass window border shape.
- Place the stained glass window shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the stained glass window with a random combination of tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the stained glass window from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the stained glass window to your window with double sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.