The Day Of Pentecost
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
You can find this craft all over the internet. Its very quick and easy to make, but kids love making it. This craft is a good way of illustrating the story of the day of pentecost to your kids. When they finish making this craft each child will have their very own “tongue as of fire.”
- Print the template. (Template)
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Use the flame pieces as templates to trace them onto red, yellow and orange construction paper.
- Cut out the flame pieces and glue the pieces together.
- Grab the rectangle templates and trace the larger pieces onto the color of your kids choice and the smaller piece onto red construction paper. You will need three of each.
- Glue the smaller pieces to the larger pieces. Then glue the assembled parts together creating one long band.
- Place the band in front of your child and then glue the flame to the center of the band.
- Wrap the band around your kids head. Once you have the desired length use a couple of paper clips or a piece of tape to hold the shape. Then add glue to set it in place.