Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
A fun game to play to help accompany the story of Elisha helping the widow.
- Print the templates. Each child will only need twelve cards (six pairs). They can pick and choose between the different jars. (Template)
- Color all the jars including the ones with the words. (The cards with the words should be colored the same color).
- Cut out all of the cards.
- Glue the the six pairs of cards onto construction paper.
- Cut out the six pairs of cards from the construction paper.
- Finally glue the twelve cards with the words to the back of the construction paper cards.
If you laminate the cards they will last for a long time. You can use self laminating sheets or contact paper.