A fun game to play to help accompany the story of Elisha helping the widow.
- Print the templates. Each child will only need twelve cards (six pairs). They can pick and choose between the different jars. (Template)
- Color all the jars including the ones with the words. (The cards with the words should be colored the same color).
- Cut out all of the cards.
- Glue the the six pairs of cards onto construction paper.
- Cut out the six pairs of cards from the construction paper.
- Finally glue the twelve cards with the words to the back of the construction paper cards.
If you laminate the cards they will last for a long time. You can use self laminating sheets or contact paper.