Jesus Heals A Paralytic Man
A cute craft to help the kiddos remember the story of Jesus healing a paralytic man. This craft can be assembled quickly if everything is printed onto colored paper or construction paper.
- Print the templates onto different colored paper or construction paper. (Template)
- Cut the first page in half. Then take an xacto knife and cut along the parallel lines. This part should be done by an adult.
- Cut out the strips from the second page.
- Weave the strips into the rectangular base. Rotate going over and under with every new strip to create a weaving pattern.
- Cut out the feet.
- Finally glue on the feet to the mat by arranging the feet on the mat and then gluing them in place.
I have also included the words “Jesus Heals” in case you would like to add it to the mat.
5 thoughts on “Jesus Heals A Paralytic Man”
July 3, 2013 at 4:26 pm
[…] Jesus Heals A Paralytic Man […]
July 4, 2013 at 2:15 am
Hi, I’ve linked to your craft on the guide post for Jesus-without-language.net. I really love your site, just discovered it… would you be interested in me featuring you as a recommended site (I don’t ask anything in return only permission, not trying to get links back though they are nice)
July 4, 2013 at 10:30 am
Thanks for your comment. I always appreciate reading readers thoughts and learning from them. I’m glad you enjoy the site. I would totally appreciate you sharing me as a featured site. I opened my blog about 3 months ago and any help I can get spreading the word about it would be awesome. Thanks again.
Jesus Rolon (craftingthewordofgod.com)
By the way I also love your site. It’s so clean and organized. Your crafts are really creative.
July 4, 2013 at 12:11 pm
Thanks for the swift response, so glad you like my site. I had suspected you may say yes so I cheekily wrote a draft this afternoon. I’ll post it sometime later in the week. 🙂 Blessings and thanks for sharing.
September 16, 2013 at 10:51 am
[…] lesson from growing kids in grace has a mat craft. And here is another similar one from crafting the word of […]