A cute craft to help the kiddos remember the story of Jesus healing a paralytic man. This craft can be assembled quickly if everything is printed onto colored paper or construction paper.
- Print the templates onto different colored paper or construction paper. (Template)
- Cut the first page in half. Then take an xacto knife and cut along the parallel lines. This part should be done by an adult.
- Cut out the strips from the second page.
- Weave the strips into the rectangular base. Rotate going over and under with every new strip to create a weaving pattern.
- Cut out the feet.
- Finally glue on the feet to the mat by arranging the feet on the mat and then gluing them in place.
I have also included the words “Jesus Heals” in case you would like to add it to the mat.