wolves in sheeps clothing
Kids will love making the sheep puppet and reenacting Bible stories. You can even use the puppet to teach your lesson. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for:
- The story of Cain and Abel’s offerings to God. (Genesis 4)
- The description of Jesus as the Good Shepherd. (John 10:1-17)
- The Biblical description of Jesus as The Lamb of God. (John 1:29-35)
- Jesus sacrificial death. (Isaiah 53)
- Psalm 23
- The shepherds visiting Christ on the night of His birth. (Luke 2:7-20)
- Israel’s practice of burnt offerings.
- The Passover. (Exodus 12)
- The story of David. (1 Samuel 17)
- The description of false teachers and prophets as wolves in sheeps clothing. (Matthew 7:15-20)
- Teaching about the final judgement. (Matthew 25:32-33)
- Print the template page onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Color the arms.
- Cut out each piece.
- Glue the arms to the body of the sheep.
- Assemble the head by first gluing on the ears and then the top wool.
- Glue the head onto the body of the sheep.
- Finally cut out the two ovals to make the finger holes.
You can also glue pieces of cotton balls to the body and head of the sheep.