King Nebuchadnezzar’s Gold Statue
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were remembering the promises of God. They were trusting in God. They believed that God was able to keep them from harm and deliver them from the evil intended against them. They were trusting in God; not in their cleverness or in their strength. They did not back down or worship the idol; they did not lie and say that they had served Nebuchadnezzar’s gods. They stood their ground and trusted God. God delivered Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego from their troubles. God will keep His children from harm.
“The LORD will protect you and keep you safe from all dangers. The LORD will protect you now and always wherever you go.” Psalm 121:7-8
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Color the flames, the main picture with the furnace and the half circle.
- Cut out the flames and half circle.
- Glue the flames onto the half circle, then cut the half circle in half.
- Fold and crease each piece of the half circle to form a hinge.
- Glue each piece of the half circle to the main picture with the furnace.
2 thoughts on “King Nebuchadnezzar’s Gold Statue”
November 7, 2014 at 4:00 am
[…] King Nebuchadnezzar’s Gold Statue from Crafting the Word of God […]
July 26, 2015 at 11:18 pm
[…] Crafts Daniel Refuses The Kings Food I Will Not Defile Myself Daniel Food Basket King Nebuchadnezzar’s Gold Statue Fiery Furnace Hand Spinner The Fiery Furnace Sun Catcher The Writing On The Wall Daniel In The […]