One of my favorite Bible stories to make crafts for is the story of Noah’s ark, There are dozens and dozens of ideas you can play off of. The rainbow, the ark, the dove, Noah himself.
Here’s a cute craft your kids will enjoy making. It will remind them of this biblical story every time they see it.
- Print the template onto cardstock. You can use regular copy paper just be careful not to rip the craft. You can glue each piece onto construction paper for strength. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Add glue to the rectangle on the rainbow. Center the ark making sure the top of the rectangle aligns with the top of the ark.
- Glue on the wave, then the long strip.
- Finally glue on the animals.
You can adapt this craft any way you choose.
- Add glitter to the rainbow.
- Leave the wave off and color the long strip brown.
- You can use stickers or foam animals.
- Add on this cute Noah figure. (Template)