Today’s crafts are based on the tenth and last plague on Egypt, the plague on the firstborn.
“4 Moses said, “Thus says the Lord, ‘About midnight I am going out into the midst of Egypt, 5 and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the millstones; all the firstborn of the cattle as well. 6 Moreover, there shall be a great cry in all the land of Egypt, such as there has not been before and such as shall never be again.” Exodus 11:4-6
The Plague On The Firstborn Coffin And Sarcophagus
- Print the template onto cardstock. (Template)
- Color in the templates.
- Cut out all three pieces.
- Fold both of the larger pieces on the dashed lines creating creases.
- Assemble both of the large pieces.
- Finally glue the piece with the face to the rectangular piece.
The Plague On The Firstborn Blood On Doorpost
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the template.
- Glue strips/ pieces of red tissue or construction papper to the image.
You can also use paint or glitter instead of tissue/ construction paper.
For a variation of this craft you can tape crumpled large sheets of red tissue or construction paper to an actual door post. This way when your kids see it it will remind them of the Bible story.