Twelve Spies Binoculars
With these spy binoculars, your kids will also be able to spy on the Promise Land.
They will also serve as a reminder of the complete faith and trust that both Caleb and Joshua had for God and His promises.
“7 And they spoke to all the congregation of the sons of Israel, saying, “The land which we passed through to spy out is an exceedingly good land. 8 If the Lord is pleased with us, then He will bring us into this land and give it to us—a land which flows with milk and honey. 9 Only do not rebel against the Lord; and do not fear the people of the land, for they will be our prey. Their protection has been removed from them, and the Lord is with us; do not fear them.” Numbers 14:7-9
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut the template.
- Glue each piece of the template to a separate toilet paper roll.
- When both toilet paper rolls are covered, give them enough time to dry.
- Cut off any excess paper from the edge of the toilet paper rolls.
- Glue both finished toilet paper rolls together. Give them enough time to dry.
- With a one hole punch, punch out a hole on each side of the binoculars.
- Thread a piece of yarn through the holes in order to make the neck strap. Tie it in place.