This cute cross sun catcher is a great activity to do around the Easter holiday. A reminder to your kids of the ultimate sacrifice of Christ for the forgiveness of sins.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the cross border shape.
- Place the cross shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the cross with a random combination of tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the cross from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the cross to your window with double sided tape.