Give A Defense Shield
This craft will remind your kids of the need of “always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.” 1 Peter 3:15
- Print the template. (Template) Print the larger shield template on colored card stock. Print the smaller shield piece, the cross, the verse, the handle and the word “defense” on colored construction paper. (For your younger kids I’ve included a fully assembled smaller shield which included all of the smaller pieces. This way all your kids have to do is color it in and then glue it onto the large shield piece.)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the smaller shield onto the large shield.
- Next glue on the cross, then the word “defense” and finally the verse piece.
- To finish the craft, on the back glue on the handle.
One thought on “Give A Defense Shield”
March 5, 2014 at 11:38 am
[…] Give A Defense Shield […]