The month of July has always been the most hectic month for me every year. It seams as if this is the moth when I’m at my busiest.
Lucky for me this year I have even more projects to work on 🙂 and activities and projects at church just add to the chaos.
- Schools starting in a month.
- Projects with my church media ministry regularly keep me busy.
- I have my weekly lessons to prepare for.
- We are currently organizing our V.B.S. program and decorating three days a week.
- This year we decided to come up with our own kids program at church. This project seams to be taking most of my time since this includes planning the lessons, teaching material, handbooks, uniforms, crafts, designs, mascots, you name it…
I am about two weeks behind on Crafting the Word of God and about a month behind on the Spanish version of my site.
I just wanted to upload this short post to let you, my awesome readers know what’s going on with my schedule and why its affecting my frequency of posting. Hopefully as the month comes to an end the chaos will settle down enough where I can dedicate a lot more time into planing more and more crafts.