Things are starting to calm down around here so I decided to upload a quick post.
This is another quick, but cute sun catcher craft. This time for one of my favorite stories; the story of Jonah and the great fish.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the fish border shape. Keep the eye and body figure.
- Place the fish shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Then place the eye and figure inside the body of the fish.
- Fill the inside of the fish with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the fish from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the fish to your window with double sided tape.