A cute and straightforward Easter decoration craft.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color a paper plate green using paint, crayons or markers.
- Remove the inside circle of the paper plate leaving a green ring.
- Color and cut out all of the pieces from the template.
- Glue the fern and palm leaves onto the paper plate ring.
- Glue on the Happy Easter banner.
- Finally glue on the clothes rags and Easter lilies.
2 thoughts on “Easter Wreath”
March 5, 2016 at 5:44 pm
[…] Enters Jerusalem Easter Wreath Balaam’s Donkey Jesus Rides A Donkey Into Jerusalem Palm Leaf Sun Catcher Easter Palm […]
March 8, 2016 at 3:53 pm