Most people are familiar with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 that says, “Love is patient; love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
This simple craft is a cute reminder of this Bible passage. Every turn of the spinner reveals a different characteristic of how Scripture describes true love.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out both circles.
- Make a small hole into the middle of the circles and stick a metal brad through it. Open and bend the legs.
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
A simple yet beautiful valentines card that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Print out the big heart onto a piece of card stock. (Template)
- Cut strips of different widths (preferably red and pink, but you can mix things up) and glue them onto the large heart at a slight angle.
- Cut around the heart cutting off any overhanging strips.
- Next print out the smaller heart.
- Color in the little hearts around the rim of the heart. You can color in the inner heart if you choose.
- Glue the smaller heart onto the large heart.
- With glitter glue fill in the white border around the smaller heart.