day of pentecost sun catcher
This craft is a great visual illustration of the story of the day of Pentecost.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the head/flame border shape.
- Place the head/flame shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the head/flame with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the figure from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the figure to your window with double sided tape