This craft is a great visual illustration of the story of the day of Pentecost.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the head/flame border shape.
- Place the head/flame shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the head/flame with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the figure from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the figure to your window with double sided tape
Happy Fathers Day 1
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
God never abandoned the Israelites in the dessert and in the same way God does not abandon His children.
Through this story the kiddos will learn that God is always with His children guiding them and protecting them.
- Wrap a toilet paper roll with blue construction paper and a second one with either black or purple construction paper.
- On the blue toilet paper, glue on white cotton balls. Different sizes and patterns.
- With the black roll, using red, yellow and/or orange tissue paper, make little bunches and then glue them onto the pillar.
I have included flame templates in case you do not wish to use the tissue paper. (Template)