Lots wife not only was warned of the coming destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, but was provided with a way of escape for herself and her family. She was given very simple instructions, do not turn around and look at the city. Instead of fleeing for her life she turned around because her heart was set on the sinful city and as a consequence of her disobedience she turned into a pillar of salt.
Instead of setting our minds and hearts on the things of this world we should set them on God.
“18 For many walk, of whom I often told you, and now tell you even weeping, that they are enemies of the cross of Christ, 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their appetite, and whose glory is in their shame, who set their minds on earthly things. 20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.” Philippians 3:18-20
“Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.” Colossians 3:2
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color in the main image.
- Cut out the pillar figure.
- Glue the figure onto the main image.
- Brush glue onto the pillar figure then sprinkle on table salt.
- Allow the figure to slightly dry then tap excess salt off.
Wolves In Sheeps Clothing
Some people are like wolves who pretend to be sheep. They act and dress like the sheep, only to destroy the lambs once they are among them. We should teach our kids that the Bible tells us how we can figure out which sheep are true sheep, and which are wolves. This emphasizes the importance of reading and knowing Scripture.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the mask.
- Cut it out.
- Glue the mask onto a piece of cardstock.
- Cut out the mask again, including the eyes.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the bottom of the mask.
You must be logged in to post a comment.