Belief Without Seeing
This craft will reinforce the fact that although we have not personally seen Christ, we can place our faith in Him because of the certainty of His resurrection.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Choose a figure, whether the cross or the outstretched arms and glue it to the middle of the forehead.
- Optional: At this time, if you chose to do so, you can glue on the ears, but feel free to leave them off entirely.
- Finally, use the rectangular pieces to form the band so that your kids will be able to place the craft on their heads.
You must be logged in to post a comment.