This craft will reinforce the fact that although we have not personally seen Christ, we can place our faith in Him because of the certainty of His resurrection.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Choose a figure, whether the cross or the outstretched arms and glue it to the middle of the forehead.
- Optional: At this time, if you chose to do so, you can glue on the ears, but feel free to leave them off entirely.
- Finally, use the rectangular pieces to form the band so that your kids will be able to place the craft on their heads.