This crafts can be a great prop when telling the story of Lazarus death and resurrection.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out the face that corresponds to the size of the paper plate you will be using.
- Glue the face to the center of the paper plate.
- Glue strips of white paper randomly across the paper plate. Cut off any excess paper from the strips, leaving a perfect circle.
This craft will reinforce the fact that although we have not personally seen Christ, we can place our faith in Him because of the certainty of His resurrection.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Choose a figure, whether the cross or the outstretched arms and glue it to the middle of the forehead.
- Optional: At this time, if you chose to do so, you can glue on the ears, but feel free to leave them off entirely.
- Finally, use the rectangular pieces to form the band so that your kids will be able to place the craft on their heads.
Your kids will quickly be able to make this Lazarus mask to go with the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Cut out the mask including the mouth and eyes.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the bottom of the mask.