This craft will help your kiddos remember the story of Jesus healing a blind man. On one side of the mask you have a sad face with bandages on his eyes. This side symbolizes the blind man before he was healed. And on the other side you have a happy face with a big smile who has now been healed by the miraculous power of Christ.
- Print and color the templates. (Template)
- Cut out both faces and the bandages. Each child will need two bandages.
- Glue each face onto a piece of construction paper. Both pieces of construction paper should be the same color.
- Cut out the faces again, leaving a small border of construction paper.
- Grab the happy face and place it facing down. Glue on a large popsicle stick for a handle.
- While this is drying glue on the bandages to the eyes of the sad face.
- Finally glue the sad face to the back of the happy face. The popsicle stick will be sandwiched in between both faces.