This craft will help visualize the conversion of Paul for your kids.
Make sure you explain both sides of the mask when you tell your kids the story.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color both faces.
- Cut out both faces.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the back of one of the faces.
- Glue the second head to the other side of the first one, the popsicle stick will be between both faces.
- Place a sheet of wax paper over the smiling face.
- Trace the outline of both eyes onto the wax paper.
- Cut out the eyes from the wax paper.
- Finally glue the wax paper eyes onto the eyes of the sad face.