Pauls Conversion Mask
This craft will help visualize the conversion of Paul for your kids.
Make sure you explain both sides of the mask when you tell your kids the story.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color both faces.
- Cut out both faces.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the back of one of the faces.
- Glue the second head to the other side of the first one, the popsicle stick will be between both faces.
- Place a sheet of wax paper over the smiling face.
- Trace the outline of both eyes onto the wax paper.
- Cut out the eyes from the wax paper.
- Finally glue the wax paper eyes onto the eyes of the sad face.
2 thoughts on “Pauls Conversion Mask”
May 13, 2014 at 2:46 pm
[…] Pauls Conversion Mask […]
December 4, 2014 at 2:51 am
[…] Mask for Paul’s Conversion […]