- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the hands to the front of the card piece.
- If you use the card piece that does not have the band-aid embedded, assemble it by folding the rectangular piece in an accordion fold, then glue the band-aid onto that piece.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces, including the solid line on the river piece.
- Glue the Moses image onto a large popsicle stick.
- Stick the popsicle stick through the slit you made on the river piece.
This craft will help visualize the conversion of Paul for your kids.
Make sure you explain both sides of the mask when you tell your kids the story.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color both faces.
- Cut out both faces.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the back of one of the faces.
- Glue the second head to the other side of the first one, the popsicle stick will be between both faces.
- Place a sheet of wax paper over the smiling face.
- Trace the outline of both eyes onto the wax paper.
- Cut out the eyes from the wax paper.
- Finally glue the wax paper eyes onto the eyes of the sad face.