David And Goliath
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
This craft will help visualize the conversion of Paul for your kids.
Make sure you explain both sides of the mask when you tell your kids the story.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color both faces.
- Cut out both faces.
- Glue a large popsicle stick to the back of one of the faces.
- Glue the second head to the other side of the first one, the popsicle stick will be between both faces.
- Place a sheet of wax paper over the smiling face.
- Trace the outline of both eyes onto the wax paper.
- Cut out the eyes from the wax paper.
- Finally glue the wax paper eyes onto the eyes of the sad face.
David was a master musician, a poet, a writer of psalms, a worshiper and a man after God’s own heart. This cute craft will serve as a great reminder of the life of David. A lowly shepherd boy chosen by God to be the king of Israel.
- Print the template onto cardstock. If you use regular paper glue the template onto a piece of construction paper for strength. (Template)
- Cut out the template from the cardstock or construction paper.
- Color in the template.
- Using masking tape, tape five or six pieces of thin yarn onto the template.
- Finally add glue and join both sides of the template together forming the harp.