crossing Red Sea
A great craft to help your kids remember the walls of the Red Sea and how God performed a miracle that allowed His people to cross into safety.
“Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.” Exodus 14:21
- Print and color the templates. (Template)
- Cut out the figures and the main background.
- Fold the creases on the main background.
- Add glue to the two tabs to form the background.
- Fold the crease on the base of the figures.
- Add glue to the base of the figures and place them on the main background.
In the picture I colored the sand yellow, but your kids can use actual sand to decorate the background.