These are the crafts that can be used with the Group’s Roar V.B.S. program.
Although most Vacation Bible School curriculum programs provide or sell their own Bible crafts, many times they have nothing to do with the Bible story of the day or not much thought went into designing them in the first place.
My hope is that these crafts will help make planning your Vacation Bible School a little less stressful.
Day 1: The Israelites Are Slaves To The Egyptians (Exodus 1;5;6)
Day 2: God Sends Plagues On Egypt (Exodus 7:14-12:32)
Day 3: The Israelites Enter The Wilderness (Exodus 14-17)
Day 4: Jesus Dies And Comes Back To Life (John 16-21)
Day 5:The Israelites Build A Memorial To Remember Gods Goodness (Joshua 3-4)
A diorama style craft to be used for the story of the Israelites crossing the Jordan and entering the promised land.
“14 So when the people set out from their tents to cross the Jordan with the priests carrying the ark of the covenant before the people, 15 and when those who carried the ark came into the Jordan, and the feet of the priests carrying the ark were dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks all the days of harvest), 16 the waters which were [d]flowing down from above stood and rose up in one heap, a great distance away at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan; and those which were [e]flowing down toward the sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. So the people crossed opposite Jericho. 17 And the priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firm on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan while all Israel crossed on dry ground until all the nation had finished crossing the Jordan.” Joshua 3:14-17
- Print the template on cardstock. You will need to use a sturdier paper than regular printing paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Fold along the line where the wall of water and the dry ground meet. THis will create the crease to get it to stand.
- Fold the rectangular piece back on every figure, creating the base.
- Glue the figures onto the dry ground.
Crossing The Red Sea
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
A great craft to help your kids remember the walls of the Red Sea and how God performed a miracle that allowed His people to cross into safety.
“Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.” Exodus 14:21
- Print and color the templates. (Template)
- Cut out the figures and the main background.
- Fold the creases on the main background.
- Add glue to the two tabs to form the background.
- Fold the crease on the base of the figures.
- Add glue to the base of the figures and place them on the main background.
In the picture I colored the sand yellow, but your kids can use actual sand to decorate the background.