Crossing The Red Sea Puzzle
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
A great craft to help your kids remember the walls of the Red Sea and how God performed a miracle that allowed His people to cross into safety.
“Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord swept the sea back by a strong east wind all night and turned the sea into dry land, so the waters were divided.” Exodus 14:21
- Print and color the templates. (Template)
- Cut out the figures and the main background.
- Fold the creases on the main background.
- Add glue to the two tabs to form the background.
- Fold the crease on the base of the figures.
- Add glue to the base of the figures and place them on the main background.
In the picture I colored the sand yellow, but your kids can use actual sand to decorate the background.