Use this craft to tell the story of the fall of man. This will present a great opportunity for you to share the Gospel with your kiddos.
- Print the template onto a piece of cardstock. (Template)
- Color the snake.
- Form the head by adding glue on the dash lines.
- Next glue on the eyes and then the tongue.
- Glue the side tabs together to form a ring. Make sure your finger can fit through the rings.
This craft project about the days of creation would be a great add-on to any Sunday School lesson. You can always use the craft to re-tell the Bible story after the kiddos are done making it.
This craft will require some prep work.
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Cut out each image and trace it onto the colored construction paper of your choice.
- Cut them out and glue them onto the designated number.
- Cut off any overhang of construction paper from the numbers.
- Glue the numbers onto cardstock.
- Cut out the numbers leaving a small white border around the number.