Ark Of The Covenant
Have your kids make their very own ark of the covenant.
This craft can be used for telling the story of:
- Its creation, description and purpose.
- Crossing the river Jordan.
- The battle of Jericho.
- Having it stolen and returned by the Philistines.
- Its return to Jerusalem.
- God granting Solomon wisdom.
- The creation of Solomon’s temple.
- Print the template on either yellow or white card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces if you printed it on white card stock. If printed on yellow card stock you can skip the coloring it in part.
- Assemble the bottom, large box by folding on the solid lines and adding glue to the tabs.
- Once the large box is assembled, glue the long pieces to each side of the box.
- Next assemble the rectangular piece.
- Glue on the rectangular piece to the top of the large box.
- Finally glue on both angels.
5 thoughts on “Ark Of The Covenant”
July 12, 2014 at 4:35 pm
thank you for this! using this template tomorrow for my sunday school class. we are learning about dagon and the ark (1 sam 4)
July 12, 2014 at 4:36 pm
Thanks for visiting my site. Glad you liked the template.
December 31, 2014 at 11:57 pm
[…] Ark Of The Covenant […]
June 8, 2015 at 7:28 am
Just what I was looking for. I’ll use thin wood and reinforce the joints since it will be handled a lot by the youngsters. Thank you for the inspiration
October 21, 2017 at 2:40 am
Thank you for sharing. We are learning about Joshua and wanted to illustrate the crossing of the Jordan River.